Blog Archive

Thursday 5 April 2018

FPB mecánica - free time act

Test - FPB - Mechanics                                    Name:                                      Group:

Activity 1-Listening activity

Watch the video and write down 5 free time activities you hear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHcsl2p2Njo

1----------------------------------
2---------------------------------
3--------------------------------
4----------------------------------
5-----------------------------

Activtiy 2 - Reading comprehension

Hello, my name is David and I am 18 years old. I am from Uruguay and I am a student at UTU. I go to UTU in the morning, it starts at 7.00 o'clock. Then I go back home at 13.00 o'clock. In the afternoon I like riding my bike and playing computer games. Sometimes I help my father in the mechanics workshop but sometimes I keep watching TV.

2a- Read the text and complete:                                      2b- Read the text and answer
Name:                                                                             a- How old is David?
Age:                                                                                b- Where is he from?
Times:                                                                             c- What time does he start highschool?
Country:                                                                          d- What time does he finish highschool?
Hobbies:                                                                          e- What does he like doing?

3- Match the images with the correct vocabulary

                   a - Go to the movies
                   b-  Listen to music
                   c-  Surf the internet
                   d-  Go shopping
                   e-  Play an instrument





















































4- Write a short paragraph about yourself



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.