Blog Archive

Friday 29 March 2019

Activity Mechanics


1 - Reading activity

Hello, my name is Michael Schumacher, I am 48 years old and I am a retired racing driver. I love car racing and I love speed. I have won Formula One seven times and I am considered one of the greatest Formula one drivers of all time. Now I am retired and I have a beautiful red Ferrari, my wife drives a blue one. Although now I do not race anymore and I try to spend more time with my family and friends. My family and I also like to collect posters, Mary has got four posters, Martin five, Joseph twenty, Robert ten and I have got fourteen.




2 Vocabulary

Look at the image and write the different parts of the car:    Handle - roof – window –door -                                                                                                                  windshield

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.